Make sure that use of Competitions is enabled when using Competitor shortcodes.
[scm_team_data competitor_id="postid" enable_contact_info=true|false before="pre-html" after="post-html"]
Lists the Team Players that are part of a team, given by the Competitor’s post-ID of the team.
When available, a Team Player’s thumbnail is added.
The post ID of the Competitor.
- enable_contact_info (default: false)
When enabled (true), the contact information (address, e-mail, and telephone numbers) of team members is displayed.
- before (default: empty)
HTML code that is displayed before displaying the ranking. Typically used in (child) themes only.
- after (default: empty)
HTML code that is displayed after displaying the ranking. Typically used in (child) themes only.
Output restrictions for contact information
- No contact information is presented when the site user has not logged in to the site.
- Contact information of all team Members is presented when
- the (logged in) user has the ‘admin’ role
- the user is accessing information on a team he/she is part of (defined by ‘User name’ field)
- if the privacy option (see “Member options”) is selected
- Otherwise, the contact information (address, phone, mail) and the custom fields are not presented